Over the years of attending classes, and teaching classes for the past few years. I have learned the skill of how to create safe spaces, for individuals to engage and learn information.My goal is to assist with creating age appropriate material. Creating classes that flow well. I enjoy being able to help problem solve and obtain your goals as you also create magical content.
HOW CAN I HELP?
- Perspective: I am A Queer, Black Woman, Survivor, and Sex Educator - offer options to make your work more accessible and accurate in it’s representations of sexuality and trauma issues. As well as sexual education that may be fitting for your needs.
- Correct Terminology - help with language around sexuality and trauma. Working with teenagers and talking about trauma.Creating verbiage that is approriate for the clentle that you are working with.
- Class Development - provide accurate support as we focus in on your ideas. I will help to assist with bringing your thoughts and ideas to a cohesive class
- Provide advice, make recommendations and excel at problem solving ( I have literally had to talk adolescents off of roofs, for some context )
- Support & Resources - additional help, after I'm gone you still know what to do and who to talk to.
Want or need one on one SUPPORT?:
You can now sign up on Juicebox , you can utilize the platform via your phone and or computer.
If you sign up using the code : Jimanekia , that ensures you work with my directly and you can get 60% off!
FOR MY BACKGROUND AND EDUCATION: CLICK HERE
FOR MY RATES & AVAILABILITY CONTACT MY MANAGER, DAN: