For years, I've uncomfortably watched how films portray sexuality and trauma (domestic and physical). My goal is to assist film, television, and book writers with accurate information, representation and language in these spaces. I like to help writers and businesses attain goals, solve problems, and reach a wider audience.
HOW CAN I HELP?
- Perspective: I am A Queer, Black Woman, Survivor, and Sex Educator - offer options to make your work more accessible and accurate in it’s representations of sexuality and trauma issues
- Correct Terminology - help with language around sexuality and gender, and when working with survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence.
- Character Development - provide an accurate picture of the emotional steps a character would typically go through, specific to their story.
- Story Line Structure - give an understanding of how different relationships and reactions would psychologically effect the person whose experience you're trying to communicate.
- Provide advice, make recommendations and excel at problem solving ( I have literally had to talk adolescents off of roofs, for some context )
- Support & Resources - additional help, after I'm gone you still know what to do and who to talk to.
FOR MY BACKGROUND AND EDUCATION: CLICK HERE
FOR MY RATES & AVAILABILITY CONTACT MY MANAGER, DAN: